"Standard software is understood to be software systems that cover a clearly defined scope of application and that can be bought as a ready-to-use product." Introducing standard software enables you to map your company’s real processes in the software. Even though these processes might possibly have to be modified, nevertheless, using a standard product offers a whole series of advantages:
- Lower costs, as standard systems are predominantly cheaper than custom solutions.
- Evaluation and testing are possible prior to purchase.
- They offer ongoing development and regularly updated functionalities in the form of releases.
- Low risk of errors due to extensive testing before upgrades are supplied.
- Customisation enables individual tailoring of standard software.
The use of standard software and tailored software solutions is growing increasingly. We are a strong partner for both alternatives and we will find the optimal solution tailored to your needs.